Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Life...

Thursday, August 4th I will be celebrating 27 fabulous years of marriage with my best friend!   I remember when Dave and I were dating and planning our wedding we were confronted by many people who "kindly" expressed that it probably wasn't a great idea.   Dave had a rough past, but rededicated his life to the Lord and God allowed me to see the new man he now was.  I'm so glad I learned to listen to God and not man!   I will be the first to admit that I am one spoiled wife!!!  This dear man is definitely the representation of Ephesians 5:25 and his love and passion for Christ pours over onto how he loves and takes care of me!  Happy Anniversary, baby... I look forward to many more years together!


When we decided to start a family, I went to the girly doc for my yearly check up, only to find out I had developed a cyst on my ovary and he started talking the hysterectomy surgery!!!   I was devastated to say the least and began crying out to God.   We began attending church at Life Christian Center in St. Louis and it was there that I was prayed for and received a miracle from God.   When I went back to doctor and they did another ultrasound, the results proved no sign of a cyst and God proved Himself to be the great physician! 


My Miracles...

My daughter, Sarah and her husband, David
 
 My twin daughter, Esther with her husband, Ben and their daughter, Maisie
 
 My other twin daughter, Rachel with her husband Brice and son, Shawn
My son, Caleb with his girlfriend, Cami!

My family mean the world to me and inspire me daily.   My children all love God passionately & Dave and I are privileged to have them all ministering with us in our church. 
 
My Grammy Awards....   Maisie and Shawn

 I'm so in love with these precious babies!   If you decide to follow this blog, I'm sure plenty of opportunities will come to view photos of my sweeties!   I love this season of my life and feel so blessed with such amazing kids and adorable grandkids!

That wraps up the introductions to my growing family.   
Until next time...

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment